Our Hohokus Office
HoHoKus Dentist - HoHoKus Dental Office
Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of HoHoKus Dental Associates's office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
HoHoKus Dental Associates
625 N. Maple Ave
Hohokus, NJ 07423
(201) 447-3254 Fax
8:00am - 6:00pm
8:00am - 6:00pm
7:00am - 8:00pm
7:00am - 8:00pm
8:00am - 1:00pm
Appointment Scheduling Details
“CLICK TO CONFIRM”
Confirm your appointment via email. It’s quick, convenient, and easy.
You can also confirm your appointment by calling our office at (201) 670-9076.
Appointments: We see all patients on an appointment basis, and ask that you call in advance so that we may reserve time for you.
“Pay in full at the time services are rendered and receive discount savings!”
Broken Appointments: A specific amount of time is reserved especially for you and we strongly encourage all patients to keep their appointments. If you must change your appointment, please be courteous and inform us at least 48 hours prior to your assigned time, to avoid a $50.00 cancellation fee (emergencies are an exception).
Patient Referral: We strive to make all of our patients satisfied. That is why each year patient referrals remain our primary source of advertising. We pledge to provide your family and friends with the same professional care that we have given to you.
We appreciate patient referrals, and thank our patients for trusting our dental expertise.
We participate with Delta Dental Premier. However, we can submit to any insurance company. Since we are considered out of network to any other insurance company other than Delta Dental Premier we simply ask for payment in full or your projected portion on day of visit, and your insurance check will be sent to your home. We accept checks, cash, and credit cards.
For more questions about insurance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details. We are happy to file insur.yment Options
Payments are expected at the time services are rendered. We accept cash, checks, debit cards, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
• Two Payment Option for Major Services: We offer a two-payment option for crown, bridge, and denture treatment. We ask that you pay half of “your portion” at the first appointment and the second half at the seat date appointment.
• Credit Card payment option: We allow (with a signed agreement form and established payment history with our office), a credit card payment option, which allows you to make three equal installments by credit card. One- third payment is due at the first appointment, one third is due thirty days later, and the remaining one-third is due sixty days from the initial appointment. Our office personnel will charge these payments to your credit card on the due dates.
• Term loan: By arrangement with Care credit, we offer patients, upon approval, an interest-free term loan (up to 12 months) with no down payment, no annual fee, and no pre-payment penalty. Please ask for an application.
Facilities and Equipment
- Digital X-rays
- Biolase (Waterlase) Laser Dentistry
- Plasma TV's In Operatory Rooms
- Bose Speaker Systems in Operatory Rooms
- Wireless Computer Systems
- Intra Oral Camera
- Electronic confirmation system
- CPR Certified Staff
- Gendex Digital Panorex and Cone 3D CBCT Scan